This is a customised only product, please contact us for further details.
The re imagined Aero X features an innovative modular frame design with clean, modern lines and configurability in the field. Add superior rolling dynamics and full adjustability, and you get an Aero X that excels in both performance and price.
The modular frame design of the Aero X facilitates configurability in the field. This includes adding aftermarket seating systems, switching fixed and swing away front ends, and growing chair width and / or depth to meet changing customer needs.
Custom Configuration allows you to add options and components to your chair to meet your needs and to optimize your riding experience. This includes choices of wheels, handrims, tires, wheel locks, color, tattoos, and more. TiLite offers more options than any other manufacturer!
Frame Features – Aluminum Box Frame Folding
– Full Adjustability
Frame Options – Fixed Front End
– Swing Away (All-In-One Swing In, Swing Out, & Removable)
– Hemi Height Frame
– Heavy Duty Frame
– Power Adaptable Frame
– Reinforced Frame
Total Width Folded* – 10.5” (26.7cm)
Total Chair Width* – 22.5” (57.1cm)
Transport Weight* – Fixed Front – 15.6 lb. (7.1kg)
– Swing Away – 18 lb. (8.2kg)
Weight Limit – 265 lb. (120.2kg) Standard
– 350 lb. (158kg) Heavy Duty
Seat Width – 12” to 22” (30.5cm – 56cm)
Seat Depth – 12” to 20” (30.5cm – 51cm)
Front Seat Height – 13.5” to 21.5” (34cm – 54.5cm)
Rear Seat Height – 13” to 20” (33cm – 51cm)
Camber – 0º, 2º, 4º, or 6º
Front Frame – Angle Fixed Front – 70º, 80º, or 85º
– Swing Away – 70º, 80º, 85º, or 90º
Center of Gravity Adjustment – 6” (15.2cm)
Front Wheels – 23 Options
Rear Wheels – 67 Options
Handrims – 15 Options
Convenience – Folding Angle Adjustable Seat Back
– Depth Adjustable Back/Frame
Aesthetics – 5 Aluminum Frame Finishes
– 16 Frame Colors
– 7 Ultrasuede Colors
– 8 Spinergy Wheel Colors
Warranty – Lifetime on Frame – One Year on TiLite Components
*Weights / widths based on 16” x 16” (40.5cm x 40.5cm) chair, 0º camber, minimum rear wheel spacing and standard features. Rear wheels not included in transport weight. For reference, two standard 24” (540) rear wheels weigh 7.2 lb. (3.3kg).
* Usage varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
* Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, specifications can be subject to variance.
* Battery performance and range results are derived from theoretical calculations however normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.
* All information contained herein is correct at the time of publication however all specifications subject to change without notice.