This is a customised only product, please contact us for further details.
The 4Front™ is a quiet, more responsive front-wheel drive power chair that features automotive-grade suspension with unprecedented comfort and ride quality. The 4Front’s CASE (Caster Angle Sensor Encoder) technology and SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension) provide stability for smooth obstacle transitions and unmatched driving performance. The 4Front features standard speeds of up to 6 mph in the lowered position, and speeds up to 3.2 mph while elevated at 10″ with our optional safe seat elevation. Standard LED fender lights allow you to see and be seen.
1) Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
2) Without front riggings
3) Battery capacity may change when adding power positioning systems.
4) Weight capacity is dictated by the selection of seating.
5) All measurements +/- 1/8” with 18” x 18” seat, fixed towers, 300 lbs. weight capacity and solid tires (add
3/8” with pneumatic tires). Widths may increase seat-to-floor height. Contact Customer Service for details.
Listed measurements are in the lowest position; does not include elevating system unless specified.
6) Battery weight may vary +/- 3 lbs. based on manufacturer.
7) All Quantum Rehab® units can be ordered with specialty controls.
8) Call for availability
9) Seat-to-floor heights are measured with the unit unloaded. Due to the 4Front’s suspension system, seat-to-floor heights are approximately 0.25” lower when the unit is loaded.
DRIVE WHEELS 14” flat free
CASTER WHEELS Rear: 9” flat free
ANTI-TIP WHEELS Front: 4”
MAXIMUM SPEED 1 Up to 6 mph
GROUND CLEARANCE 3” (motor pivot)
TURNING RADIUS 2 24.5”
OVERALL LENGTH 2 40”
BASE WIDTH 24”
TRU-Balance® 3 Static Seat Width: 12-22”
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Tilt Width: 12-22”
TRU-Balance® 3 Lift & Tilt Width: 12-22”
SEAT-TO-FLOOR HEIGHTS 9
TRU-Balance® 3 Static Seat 5 15.25-17.25”
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Tilt 5 17.5-19.5”
TRU-Balance® 3 Lift & Tilt 5 17.75-19.75”
MANUAL RECLINE Yes
BATTERY SIZE 3 Group 24 or Group 34
BATTERY WEIGHT 6 Group 24: 51.5 lbs.
Group 34: 38.5 lbs.
AVAILABLE ELECTRONICS 7 120A Q-Logic 3 EX
BATTERY CHARGER 8A Off-board
MOTOR PACKAGES Two-pole, front-wheel drive
WEIGHT CAPACITY 4 300 lbs.
BASE WEIGHT 140 lbs.
MEDICARE CODE COVERAGE Group 3:
Single Power (K0856),
Multiple Power (K0861
▪ 10” of power adjustable safe seat elevation at speeds of up to 3.2 mph
▪ TRU-Balance® 3 Seating
▪ TRU-Comfort 2 Seating
▪ Trilogy vent tray 8
▪ Compact vent tray 8
* Usage varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
* Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, specifications can be subject to variance.
* Battery performance and range results are derived from theoretical calculations however normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.
* All information contained herein is correct at the time of publication however all specifications subject to change without notice.