The Pathrider ES 10 delivers great outdoor stability, ease of use and maximum value. Features include a bright headlight, adjustable tiller and stylish design.
* Disassembles for transport or storage
* Backlit battery gauge
* Bright LED headlight
* Seat features viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort and slider for enhanced positioning
* Adjustable tiller
* 158Kg weight capacity
Weight capacity: 159 kg (350 lbs.)
Maximum speed1: Up to 8.5 km/h (5 mph)
Ground clearance: 5 cm (2”)
Turning radius: 157.5 cm (62”)
Overall length2: 119 cm (47”)
Overall width2: 56.5 cm (22”)
Tyre size: Front & Rear: 9 cm x 25 cm (3.5” x 10”) (puncture-proof)
Range per charge1: Up to 40 km (25 miles)
Maximum obstacle climbing ability: 5 cm (2”)
Without Batteries: 63.5 kg (140 lbs.)
Heaviest piece when disassembled: 32 kg (71 lbs.)
Standard seating: Type: Foldable molded plastic
Weight: 13 kg (28 lbs.)
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions:46 cm (18”) width
43 cm (17”) depth
Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
Dual Braking System: Electronic, regenerative, and electromechanical
Battery Requirements3: Two 12-volt, deep cycle
Size: 35 AH (standard) or 40 AH (optional)
Weight: 35 AH: 15 kg (32.5 lbs.) each;
40 AH: 15 kg (32.5 lbs.) each
Battery Charger: 3-amp, off-board
Available in Viper Blue
* Usage varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
* Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, specifications can be subject to variance.
* Battery performance and range results are derived from theoretical calculations however normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.
* All information contained herein is correct at the time of publication however all specifications subject to change without notice.