This is a customised only product, please contact us for further details.
The Extreme X8 is the flagship wheelchair in the Magic Mobility range. The Extreme X8 is the most compact 4WD wheelchair on the market.
• Length: 1150mm
• Width: 710mm
• Seat to floor height: 470mm
(490mm with swing away leg rests)
• Weight limit: 182kg (400lbs),
155kg (340lbs) with lift or tilt
• Top speed: 10kph (6.2mph)
• Motors: 700W Gear in Line
• Wheels: 14” (145/70–6)
• Batteries: 73Ahr Gel
• Penny and Giles controller
with LCD display (R-Net)
• Centre post legrest with one
• Sling backrest and rehab seat
pan (from 12”–23” wide).*
* Usage varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
* Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, specifications can be subject to variance.
* Battery performance and range results are derived from theoretical calculations however normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.
* All information contained herein is correct at the time of publication however all specifications subject to change without notice.